Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Tripod Headbudget

JEALOUSY / WHIMS

Sofia, after 2 weeks at home in disease, session, finally, in kindergarten.

I must say that if the first week of illness was tough, the second two were much the more, especially because it was found, arrogance, jealousy .

jealousy which was manifested in all its forms: tantrums, first of all, in abundance, attitude of rebellion and defiance, but also insistent demands of pampering at times inappropriate and less impatience to see me breastfeed or take care of Emma (so, sometimes, by taking it well with her).

were weeks that have put a strain on my nerves, I have exhausted psychologically and physically, and have questioned everything I believed from the educational point of view.

everything I did seemed to go well: he treated her with kindness and patience and not get anything if I passed the punishment and the punishment also did not get anything, try to distract her, let alone to Not to mention the lost, well, those are served only to feel, after a mother degenerate, with guilt as big as a house.

not recognize her more, sometimes I wonder if the girl in front of me was really my sweet Sophia, who makes a fuss (what child does not make them ?!?!), talking about but then there is always a consensus, a compromise that satisfies both, and especially do not last a full day.

I realize that was his way of expressing her distress to the new situation, his way to attract attention, in fact every moment of tension not trying to be near her, to read a book, to hug, cuddle, play, in fact I tried to make her feel loved and important as before the birth of Emma, \u200b\u200bbut after 5 minutes of romance you fell in the most fancy exhausting.

I was so empty, sad and demotivated that I really have also questioned whether the decision to give her a little sister was good ... (I know, I know, but in the darkest hours you think a little 'to everything ...).

Since yesterday we are back to daily life consisting of kindergarten, lessons in rhythmic gymnastics began before he became ill, of games with their friends, walking outdoors and we hope that this helped to find the its balance and that jealousy may decrease.

Dear friends, you have never experienced such moments with your children?
as you set? What do you do?

Tell me!

Do you have a book to recommend to prepare for this new feeling in Sofia?

I sincerely thank you and embrace you

0 comments:

Post a Comment