Friday, January 7, 2011

Why Aids More Easily Transferred In Gays

Good Intentions

DSC_0944


I did not want it, so I know that I can not keep.

Needless to say, I have to slim down a bit ', but talking about diet during lactation is a crime

Needless to say I would / should do more exercise but what I can afford at the moment is lifting weights (we are growing in 4 kg and 600) and walks fast with adjacent wheelchair, walking home with weights included

Needless to say, I would like to take courses (drawing and painting in particular) but the evening is the time in which the small and sweet Emma turns into a dewatering thirsty for milk and then see everything until a later date

But then I thought and thought and yes, I've got some respect.

A good intention that it should curb my very bad fault: to postpone and postpone and postpone things to do (an e-mail, phone call, text message, a packet to send) for days, weeks and even months. So as to seem rude, oblivious or indifferent. What is not. It 's just laziness.

So I pledge to do within a few days, things that I have sent in recent months throughout the year and maintain this good about it.

Then, behold, I will be calmer (= less screaming) and if I can carry on the good intentions that I had made in September ... they are riding!

See you in December to take stock!

And you? what are your resolutions for the new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment