Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crash Helmet Birthday Cake



Gine " Ma ha febbre, signora? "

Smile " No "

" Seno arrossato? "

" No "

" red stripes that start behind the shoulder? "

" No, but I'm so bad that part just behind the shoulder and it seems that I froze the whole part left the body, and then it seems to me to have needles that prick the breast all the time, not when Emma Palare sticks ... I see the expanse of stars! .

" That's funny, because mastitis should have at least one of those symptoms, however, we begin first with the anti-inflammatory effect and does not make the antibiotic pass."

And so are on antibiotics since Friday, Saturday only Breast is sore that is red, showing the current infection, and only yesterday I can say I feel a bit 'better, but not yet in 100%.

Mastitis without fever? You can! I prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment