Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Uses Of Sodium Carbonate In Caffeine



In 1993, thanks a move, I found myself without television, between the sharp and Lusco have been a few months and always put off the opportunity to take delivery of a beautiful 24 "color that mother had kept for me in the cellar.
The months became years, and so we get to 2010, around Christmas, when I change the computer monitor and buy a model that already has a decoder and then also contains digital television.
After a few days, given the extreme simplicity of the thing, I put the plug of the monitor and tune the channels, I get as many as 800 of which half are free.
been 2 months, mostly spent looking for something interesting, including umpteenth replicas of the same old movies, advertisements handles with suction cups, without which the balance is difficult, meetings of elders in fake dance halls where the singers are the stand-in themselves and scratch tracks on glossy bodywork of cars that magically disappear thanks to the prodigious magic pen.
I unplugged the antenna, x 18 years had passed the case, I will continue to deprive me of the pleasant company of dear, vecchia, amata televisione.

0 comments:

Post a Comment