Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can You Get Herpes From A Bed

parfait (without eggs) with meringue, chocolate and almonds

Semifreddo al cioccolato

Excuse the photo, I assure you, not justice, but I was really in a hurry.

This parfait is my invention. I tried several variations but this is what I would share. I know it is autumn, time for apples, hazelnuts and chestnuts, but the last time I did, about a week ago, was still appreciated!

Ingredients: 400 ml cream

already sweetened meringue white

100 gr 40 gr.

already shelled almonds 60 g dark chocolate flakes

20 g cocoa powder 80 gr. greek yogurt

Whip the cream and stir slowly, mixing well, cocoa, crushed meringues, the yoghurt, ground almonds and chocolate flakes. Pour into a loaf pan and place in freezer for at least 5 / 6 hours.

Decorate (flakes di panna o cioccolato fuso) e buon dessert!

Auguro a tutte una dolcissima giornata!

0 comments:

Post a Comment